How to Become Unstuck in Life & Find Your Motivation
Have you ever felt like you were just STUCK in rut with life? Not sure what will make you happy, where to start or who to talk to? Maybe it is your career that needs changing or an unhealthy relationship you have been unable to let go of. Whatever it is, you feel as if you are lacking the motivation to do anything at all.
Work your way through the e-Course at your own pace and schedule your One Hour Live Video Coaching Session upon completion.
There are times in life when we feel motivation to change and other times that motivation is nowhere to be found. Sometimes we simply just need to be pointed in the right direction to find clarity which is exactly why I have put together this e-Course.
In order to gain clarity we need to be a bit introspective. By doing so, you will find that most answers are already inside you. It was just a matter of looking in the right place and designing a strategic plan of action.
- Over 7000 words spread over 12 Sections (web pages).
- Homework Assignments include 10 introspective questions you will submit answers to.
- One Hour Live Video Chat with me to review your answers and prepare you for the next steps.
- Four Long Term Projects.
- 10 Things to Remember When You're Feeling Stuck in Life Video.
- Lifetime Access.
- This course is for anyone that wants to feel UNSTUCK in life.
- It will also be of interest to anyone who is hoping to enhance their daily lives through improving their introspective abilities.
- The course will force you to look at your life, how you interact with those around you, and help you to be more self aware.
- It will help you to clear away any emotional clutter that was previously weighing you down.
- The course will help you to determine if your motivations are moving you towards your goals or away from them.
- It will force you to start thinking about what your life vision may be.
- The course will help you to improve the quality of your life no matter what age, career path or relationship status.
e-Course Learning Style:
Read & Write
We will be adding and audio version. If your preferred learning style is auditory please check back at a later date.